Fairfield Local Schools!!
To help make the enrollment process easier and less time-consuming, you may print some of the required forms and have them completed prior to visiting our office.
Please contact our Registration Secretary to schedule an appointment time at 937-780-2221.
Open Enrollment Application - 2018-19 School Year
NEW STUDENT Enrollment Forms
please click the links below to print the forms
If you are unable to print these forms, they are available at the office.
Required Documentation (please bring to your enrollment appointment):
- student's birth certificate or passport
- student's immunization form or records
- student's social security card
- custody papers (if applicable)
- student's grade card or transcript from previous school (if applicable)
- name and address of student's previous school
- copy of student's IEP/special education records (if applicable)
- parent's driver's license (for students entering K-4th grade)
- proof of residency
- utility bill (electric, water, gas, land phone) - NO cell phone bills
- rent receipt
- rent/lease agreement
- purchase agreement
- IF ANY ABOVE ARE NOT AVAILABLE, YOU MUST PROVIDE:
- utility bill with the person's name where you are residing
- a notorized statement signed by both parties stating that you are living at their address
Foster Students - the Caseworker MUST BE PRESENT to complete the enrollment process.