||FAIRFIELD PARTNERS WITH KROGER FOR AN EASY, ONGOING FUNDRAISER!
Making a donation to Fairfield Schools has never been easier!! Each time you shop at any Greater Cincinnati/Dayton Kroger stores and use your Kroger Plus Card, you will be making a contribution to our school!
All money received from this program will be used for Prom expenses each year.
So even if your children are in elementary, eventually they will benefit from this simple fundraiser!!
Here’s how to register:
Go to website: krogercommunityrewards.com
· Have your Kroger Plus card handy - you will need the number.
· If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk.
· If you already have an online account, click on “Sign In” and sign in.
· If you do not have an online account, click on “Create an Account”.
· Enter your email address and create a password.
· Enter your zip code and find the Kroger store where you shop
· Agree to the terms and conditions.
· You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
· Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· Update or confirm your information.
· Enter Fairfield’s Account Number (53579) or select Fairfield School from list and click on confirm.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Fairfield until after you register your card.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
***REMEMBER — You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.